About Dr Craig Kaler
Dr. Craig Kaler
Native Floridian born in North Miami and has been practicing in the same location for the past 17 years. After graduating North Miami Beach Senior High he went on to earn a bachelors degree at Florida State University in 1990. After life altering results while under chiropractic care he decided to go back to school to become a Chiropractor. He graduated from Life University in 1996 and has been practicing in South Florida for the past 20 years. The focus with all patients in our practice is the restoration of abnormal biomechanics through corrective techniques relating to the spine and extremities. Unlike many other chiropractic offices we use no physiotherapy (electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound, and hot packs, etc.) Our focus instead is empowering each patient with tools they need to correct the true cause of their problem. This is done through corrective chiropractic adjusting, specific spinal mobility exercises, isometric exercises, and addressing aberrant biomechanical and ergonomic patterns in everyday life.
- Team Chiropractor Team USA Wrestling 2010
- Team Chiropractor Team USA Judo 2010
- Cared for Team USA Wrestling at 2010 World Championships in Moscow, Russia
- Board Certified Atlas Orthogonist
- Staff Chiropractor for Olympia Gym Aventura, Fl
- Routinely gives lectures on drug free health care and the importance of ergonomics.
- Workshops for Dade County Public Schools, Fortune 500 Companies, Law Firms, gyms, fitness centers
- Extremity certified and produced a video to teach other doctors.