Correction vs Relief
Relief Care Chiropractors and Corrective Care Chiropractors
Relief Care Chiropractors:
- Determine your length of care and amount of treatment by your symptoms, your insurance company, and/or how often he is allowed to see you.
- Provide a “quick fix”.
- Do not provide long term measurable correction.
Corrective Care Chiropractors:
- Concerned with actually correcting the condition in your spine and nervous system in order to not only eliminate symptoms, but to improve overall health.
- Focus on removing all interference to the nervous system caused by abnormal position of the spine and Subluxation(misalignments) through a very specific rehabilitative program of spinal adjustments, stretches and exercises.
- Focus on cause not effect.
Real Life Example
Below is an example of a patient Pre (left) and Post (right) x-rays taken after three months of corrective care at our office.
Symptoms when starting care:
- Numbness/Tingling in hands
- Migraine Headaches
- Chronic neck pain for 12 years
- Frequent colds
- 7 prescription drugs per day
- Occasional neck Stiffness
THIS PATIENT NO LONGER TAKES ANY MEDICATION AND HER QUALITY OF LIFE HAS BEEN CHANGED FOREVER.