What is a subluxation and what does it do to me?
- A Subluxation is a vertebrae in the spine out of position putting pressure on a nerve.
- Pressure or irritation of that nerve causes interference with signals traveling through those nerves.
- Pressure or irritation of one nerve effects the part of the body that nerve supplies. Subluxations can create poor posture.
- Subluxation can effect the potency of your immune system.
- It is the responsibility of the Doctor of Chiropractic to locate Subluxations then reduce or correct them.